Address is 11 Hayters Drive corner of Hakea Crescent.
This beautifully presented and maintained 3 bedroom home is a sunny oasis with just the right amount of style and space on offer.
Privately positioned on a large 579m2 corner block, the owner occupied gardens offer a lush green outlook from all living areas and there is even a nature reserve across the road bringing the birds and wildlife close.
- Quality build and design with a generous floorplan offering split level living
- Tiled open plan living areas, loads of natural light and air conditioning
- Modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances and glass splashback
- 3 large built in bedrooms and the master offers ensuite bathroom
- Main bathroom includes a bathtub and separate powder room
- Double lock up garage, separate laundry, garden shed
- Paved courtyard for entertaining, fenced and gated garden for pets
Situated in a very quiet part of Suffolk Park this is the ideal family home or investment property with a short stroll to Shaz and Baz convenience store and the gorgeous Suffolk Park beach.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|