Charming Renovated home in Brunswick Heads with all the trimmings! Reluctant sale, owners circumstances call forward sale of the family estate.
Is this your dream home or ideal weekend getaway down in the bay of Brunswick Heads? Set on an easy care level block with fully fenced child friendly gardens and a dreamy central location just moments away from the bustle of Brunswick Heads, there is a vibrant lifestyle on offer for the savvy buyer who acts fast!
- Renovated interiors, timber floors, timber windows, air conditioning, fresh paint
- Stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and servery window
- 3 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes, large windows and cooling breezes
- Spacious open filled living areas, air conditioned, flow through breezes
- Covered alfresco entertaining area, landscaped gardens, private yard
- Lock up garage plus carport parking and additional garden shed
- Fully fenced rear garden backyard and front yard, perfect for children and pets
- Landscaped 430m2 block, easy care grounds, quiet cul de sac street
- Nothing to spend, short stroll to shops, bus, preschool and parks
Brunswick Heads offers a lulled seaside lifestyle with amazing water access to the Brunswick river and surf beaches making this the perfect location for familues and water enthusiasts!
The esplanade in town is known for the beautiful parks, markets, a plethora of restaurants and cafes and live music at the Brunswick Hotel.
Act fast – deceased Estate must be sold!
Contact Lorna Bailey 0410 609 789 today for any further information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$673 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|