Come inside this fully fenced very private property just one block back from the beach. The house itself is quite a surprise packet and is built around and opens onto a central court yard. The land has established trees and shrubs creating an oasis feel.
The properties features:-
• Cathedral ceiling in the living room which looks to the courtyard on one side and
the treed back yard on the other side
• Two spacious bedrooms – the main adjoins a walk-in robe and two-way bathroom.
• Good sized kitchen in excellent condition with plenty of cupboard space overlooks
• Verandah along the back of the house and the main bedroom opens onto this.
• Garage has access into the house where there is a second bathroom
• Separate dining room looks into the courtyard, or could convert to a third bedroom
This house is light, bright and airy – in excellent condition – great beach house and lifestyle.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$840 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
Byron Bay High School
|2 Arakwal Court Byron Bay NSW 2481||Secondary||Government||2.49 km|
St Finbarr's Primary School
|1 Arakwal Court Byron Bay NSW 2481||Primary||Non-Government||2.65 km|
Byron Community Primary School
|49-53 Tennyson Street Byron Bay NSW 2481||Primary||Non-Government||4.44 km|
Byron Bay Public School
|17 Kingsley Street Byron Bay NSW 2481||Primary||Government||4.65 km|
Cape Byron Rudolf Steiner School
|216 Balraith Lane Ewingsdale NSW 2481||Combined||Non-Government||5.68 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.