This impressive family sized home, situated in a classy well-maintained street with lovely neighboring homes is perfect for buyers needing side access and room to park their toys. Beautifully presented, this roomy 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom home has plenty of character.
Stunning wood flooring flows throughout the living areas, and new carpet in the bedrooms and fresh paint. Keeping you comfortable all year round is 3 split systems reverse cycle air-conditioning, 1 in the living area, 1 in the theatre room and 1 in the master bedroom, which is large enough to accommodate a king size suite.
Roller shutters to the front of the home, security camera’s inside and out plus an alarm system providing extra security when you’re off using your boat or caravan. Plenty of living rooms which include a large lounge/ theatre room, whilst the open plan family/ kitchen and meals area is the central hub.
Outside there is a spacious gabled patio and alfresco under main roof Two large gates allow entry to the backyard. Enjoy extra storage having a powered workshop.
• 4 large bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Spacious lounge/ Theatre room
• Open plan family living
• Open plan kitchen, shopper’s door entry
• Laundry with bench and cupboard
• Double lock up garage
• Large Decked Alfresco Area.
• 3 split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Wood flooring through living area.
• 900 mm Stainless steel cooking appliances
• Out Door Bar under Gabled Patio
• Electric remote front gate
• Large gabled patio with lights
• Established Gardens
• Reticulation (Rear Garden Bed)
• Large concrete parking area
• Powered workshop
• HUGE 600sqm block
• Opposite park land / Oval
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact Andrew on 0439521009
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||392|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|