Home opens are cancelled and the property is now SOLD
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A HOME WITH A VIEW, COME & LOOK HERE!
Without doubt, this spacious hilltop home is all about the VIEWS and will not disappoint those looking for something that offers ‘stay at home’ entertainment.
Open plan living, enclosed theatre and undercover deck are all here for your pleasure. And for the muso in the family, how about a sound proof music room, where you can crank up the volume and not upset the neighbours – no pic included in property photo gallery. Currently used as a recording studio.
Office, 3 bathrooms, powder room and powered workshop complete the extra ‘wants and needs’. But not forgetting to mention, ducted air-cooling, ducted gas heating, plus the solar hot water heater.
Here are a few features we would like to mention:
• Decorative glass to front door.
• Bulkhead ceiling to wide hallway entry with modern tiled flooring connecting open plan living.
• Wide kitchen benchtop and 900mm stainless steel appliances.
• Enclosed tiered theatre with lighting to steps, drapes surround walls, projector and all the electronic essentials for movie and T.V. entertainment included.
• His & Her’s walk-in enclosed robes to master bedroom. Private W.C. and large shower recess with glass screens.
• Family bathroom with interconnecting doors with 2nd bedroom and powder room nook. Separate W.C.
• Built-in robes to all secondary bedrooms. Additional air-conditioning in bedroom 4 and private ensuite.
• Plenty of benchtop and storage space, plus walk-in linen cupboard to laundry.
• Side access to brick paved rear of property via double gate for additional vehicle parking PLUS 2 additional walk through gates within colourbond fencing
• 2 x Gated exterior storage areas between LUG and workshop – ideal area for repotting garden nook and storing outdoor weather equipment.
So, grab a bucket of hot popcorn and take yourselves off to watch a cinema experience movie in your home theatre. Or, relax and enjoy a stunning sunset, a vista of city lights and a starry night sky!
This home is also available to view by prior arrangement, so don’t delay in calling Will Trainer on 0414 934 693 or email: [email protected] to arrange a time to inspect this classic modern beauty.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|