This well-maintained 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment has an abundance of space and offers a great combination of indoor and outdoor living. Situated on the second level of a small boutique complex in a quiet neighbourhood, you are only footsteps away from all the amenities of Carina.
- Bright, airy, spacious open plan living area with stunning hardwood look floors and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Spectacular front balcony, westerly aspect, space galore and views over parkland
- Well-equipped U-shaped kitchen featuring a breakfast bar and adjoining dining area featuring a beautiful big bay window
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms boasting built-in robes and sliding doors leading onto the private rear balcony (Main complete with ensuite)
- Large main bathroom with dual access from the living room and second bedroom
- Super-large, private back balcony where you can soak up the morning sun
- Single remote garage
- Security screens throughout and an additional security door and intercom system at the entrance to the complex
- Joe Bradfield Park directly across the road with free tennis, basketball and cricket facilities, children’s playground & bike track, public library and plenty of picnic space
- A short stroll to Carina’s shopping and cafe precinct including an IGA, medical practitioners, an array of dining options, public transport and more
- A short drive to Westfield Carindale, Carina Leagues Club & Clem Jones Centre
- Only 8klm to the CBD and 20klm to the Bay
To book an inspection, register online or phone the office on 3843 6884
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$510 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||130|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|