Located in the exciting Evergrand development this immaculate two bedroom apartment offers spacious living and dining area as well as an oversized balcony for alfresco entertaining. Situated just moments from Rouse Hill’s central district and the North West Rail Link this home offers convenience and lifestyle. Packed with facilities including a swimming pool and playground this designer home has so much to offer and is a must to inspect!
- two bedrooms both with built in robes, master with ensuite
- spacious living and dining area with timber flooring
- gourmet kitchen with stone benchtop and gas cooking
- main bathroom with freestanding bath
- ducted air-conditioning throughout and NBN
- functional laundry with clothes dryer
- large balcony
- secure car spot with storage cage
- amazing facilities including an inground swimming pool, playground, communal seating, stunning gardens and BBQ areas
- 2 minute drive to Rouse Hill Village
- 4 minute drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre and Rouse Hill Train Station
This appealing home represents tremendous rental value, don’t delay contact Raine & Horne Castle Hill on 9634 7799.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||220|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||170|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|