Beautifully maintained and sitting in a prime elevated Cleveland location on a 634 square metre block this spacious light-filled home boasts a floor plan designed especially for its position with the living areas upstairs to take advantage of the bay glimpses and year-round bay breezes.
Presentation plus inside and out from the manicured lawns and gardens to the impeccably presented interior, this is a property you would be proud to call home. This quality property is enhanced by its quiet setting just a few minutes drive from all the lifestyle opportunities and amenities on offer in the Redlands.
The key features include:
• Spacious light filled entry
• 3 good sized built-in bedrooms – master opening out to private patio
• Generous family bathroom plus separate powder room
• Massive built-in laundry with access to the backyard
• Double lockup garage
• Covered patio area
• Beautifully landscaped with shady trees and manicured lawn
• Huge open plan living, family and dining with raked ceilings opening to wraparound verandah
• Modern chef’s kitchen with loads of storage and bench space and direct access to outdoor dining/entertaining space
• Expansive covered sitting and entertaining verandah capturing beautiful bay breezes and water glimpses (with stairs for easy access down)
• Powder room
From the moment you step inside IT FEELS LIKE HOME. BE QUICK TO INSPECT – A PROPERTY LIKE THIS… IN THIS LOCATION… WILL NOT LAST!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||241|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||143|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|