Take the opportunity to buy a terrific family home perched in the most quiet cul-de-sac in Mango Hill.
With an absolute scarcity of opportunities available in this location you will find this property has all you need to call home.
One owner has enjoyed their time here since building from new with a well thought out plan suitable for the property investor, growing family or retiree.
Close by amenities include a vast array of shopping options and it’s only minutes from Westfield with a myriad of medical services and transport links nearby.
Whilst able to be positioned as relatively low maintenance, there is also plenty of space available. Opportunities exist to develop further to make this your family’s ‘forever home’.
As this is a deceased estate, the executors have removed price to let the market determine the value for immediate sale. (Offers and conditions may be accepted prior to auction day).
- Four bedrooms with built in robes & en-suite to master
- Formal lounge & dining rooms
- Informal, open plan family room & meals zone
- Peaceful and spacious covered outdoor entertaining area
- Under roof front patio, ideal for relaxing over a cuppa or a cold one
- 6×6 shed, large front and rear yard, private yet with plenty of space for the family
- Beautifully elevated catching all the breeze and light
Owners demand settlement before Christmas – make no mistake, this is a hot property!
Auction: 10am Saturday 21st November 2020 on-site
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||310|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|