Positioned in a highly sought-after elevated pocket in Redland Bay with stunning views over Moreton Bay to Coochiemudlo Island and beyond, this is a property you will be proud to call home.
Spread over 2 surprisingly generous levels with a functional and family friendly floorplan, this residence was built to embrace the stunning bay views.
Offering a tranquil lifestyle within walking distance of the golf course, the Redland Bay Hotel, shops, cafes and a host of amenities, every day will feel like a holiday.
• Wide inviting entry
• Study/home office (or 5th bedroom)
• TV/rumpus room (with external access)
• 2 generous built-in bedrooms
• Spacious built-in laundry with Caesar stone benchtop
• Main bathroom plus separate toilet
• Double lock-up garage
• Private outdoor entertaining area with built-in cabinetry
• Fully fenced and landscaped – very low maintenance
• Beautiful easy care timber-look floors
• Enormous living and entertaining space opening on to covered patio – with beautiful views from every angle
• Stunning designer kitchen with loads of storage and bench space, Caesar stone benchtops and quality stainless appliances
• 2 spacious bedrooms – master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Powder room
This quality home exudes real warmth, character and tranquility while offering a unique lifestyle opportunity in a highly sought-after precinct.
COME AND CHECK OUT THIS LITTLE PIECE OF PARADISE – YOU WILL NOT WANT TO LEAVE!
AUCTION: ON SITE 2ND FEBRUARY AT 12 NOON
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||317|
|Median Rental Price||$475 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|