Designed to take advantage of its stunning canal position and emanating pure heart and soul, this bright and breezy family sized home embodies the spirit of Queensland waterfront living with its laid back vibe and strong connection with the outdoors.
Perfectly positioned on a substantial 847 square meter block in a quiet cul-de-sac this expansive home encompasses 2 levels of multiple living spaces that blend together seamlessly yet offer separation when needed.
Capturing expansive water views from nearly every room, some of the stunning features include:
• North/east to water – perfect for entertaining
• Wide entry with views out over the canal
• Multiple open and light filled living spaces with high ceilings – music/sitting room, dining area, expansive sunken living, family plus TV area, separate media/rumpus room with projector and screen plus wet bar
• Banks of bi-fold doors connect all living areas with the expansive alfresco entertaining area
• Spacious chef’s kitchen with 2 pac cabinetry and granite benchtops, Gaggenau appliances including gas cook top and steamer
• 4 supersized built-in bedrooms upstairs opening onto full length covered balcony plus downstairs guest room (5 bedrooms)
• Expansive master suite with custom fitted walk-in robe and luxury ensuite with his and her vanities, spa bath, double shower and separate wc
• Separate study/home office (6th bedroom)
• 3 full size bathrooms plus powder room – massive family bathroom with separate bath room, shower room and powder room with triple vanities
• Elliptical resort style pool with water feature
• 37 metre quayline with 13 metre (approximately) pontoon
• Triple garage
• Fully fenced and landscaped with gatehouse
• Ducted air conditioning, vacumaid, security plus intercom
• Short walk to sandy beaches and acres of parkland and recreational facilities
DESIGNED TO BE USED, BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME, THIS PROPERTY IS AS COMFORTABLE UNITING THE FAMILY ROUTINE AS IT IS ENTERTAINING IN STYLE.
CONTACT: TOM BANJANIN 0412 828 863