A lifetime of thoughtful planning and maintenance has rewarded the passionate owners with a spectacular lifestyle property. Tucked away on a private, picturesque and pristine area in the Redlands adjoining Sirromet Winery and extensive reserve land, this 7.77 hectare (19 acres) property is perfect for the lover of horses, the equestrian, the nature enthusiast and those seeking a tranquil relaxed haven.
The home itself is impressive in scale, vision, design and quality and is complete with wrap-around verandahs, premium fixtures and fittings, high ceilings and beautiful timber floors. Custom built by Garth Chapman, others features include:
• Deluxe granite & 2 pac kitchen with a beautiful bushland vista
• Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Security system
• Ducted vacuum
• Timber doors & windows
• 4 bedrooms – 2 bedrooms at one end with own lounge area & kitchenette
• Master with ensuite
• Separate living areas
• Ultra-violet water purification
• Majestic pool (11 metres x 4.5 metres)
Additional infrastructure on the property is extensive and of the highest calibre and was architect-designed by Shane Thompson with an understanding of the requirements for horses and their needs and if desired to successfully operate an equine business.
• All weather full-size fenced and Pro Ride professional floodlit dressage arena
• Lunging/round yard (fenced)
• 2 dams with pumps
• 5 tanks (4 × 30,000L and 1 × 50,000L)
• 14 paddocks – 10 with shelters, electric fences and water
• 6 stables (one suitable for a stallion) with adjoining 3-room self-contained guest accommodation
• Disabled facilities
• Large horse float shed
• Triple bay shed
• Hose bay and much more
A central location with a short drive to Sheldon College, Victoria Point and Cleveland shopping centres.
THIS IS AN EXCEPTIONAL HORSE PROPERTY AND AN OUTSTANDING LIFESTYLE RETREAT. DISCERNING ACREAGE BUYERS – THIS IS SOMETHING TO GET EXCITED ABOUT!
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
DAVID PATERSON 0417 631 660
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||159|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|