Located within a peaceful bayside cul-de-sac on an 801 square metre block, this immaculately presented low set home has all the features needed to live a comfortable relaxed life.
Absolutely impeccable inside and out with impressive presentation and a lovely easy flowing floor plan, the home delivers at every turn.
Close to all amenities including local shops, private and public schools and colleges, transport, shopping centres, restaurants, cafes and cinemas this would be the perfect property for those empty nesters wanting to downsize, first home buyers, families or investors.
Exuding a real warm and inviting ambience, property features include:
• Updated modern low set brick and tile home with great street appeal and landscaped gardens
• Solar (23panels)
• Ceiling fans throughout plus split system air conditioning (new commercial grade system to living area) and security screens
• Cosy lounge room with white plantation shutters
• Large chef’s style kitchen with quality appliances, ample storage and Corian bench tops
• Open plan family and dining overlooking the manicured back garden and opening to covered entertaining area
• 3 sizeable built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans and plantation shutters – master with split system air conditioning
• Family bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Laundry with external access and separate toilet
• Huge paved covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the fully fenced back yard
• Beautiful private terraced back yard with manicured lawns and gardens – ample room for children and pets to run and play plus room for a pool
• Lockup tandem garage plus garden shed
This well maintained home would be ideal for those entering the market who appreciate a good size block and for those downsizing who appreciate an impeccable well maintained and low maintenance home without having to compromise.
ASTUTE BUYERS WILL KNOW THAT HOMES LIKE THIS IN A PRIME BAYSIDE LOCATION DO NOT LAST!
CODNTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||338|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$423 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|