The sellers are finally committed to sell – they have made the decision that they do want to move to the North Coast. This is great news for a lucky buyer!
Located in the Historic precinct of Cleveland Point, metres from the water’s edge, a short walk to restaurants, RSL, Grand View Hotel and transport. This is a property you cannot afford to miss – “don’t say I should have inspected after it is sold”.
Stunningly refurbished with first class fixtures and fittings and embracing the concept of spacious light filled living with soaring ceilings and a relaxed beautiful open plan coastal ambience.
• Stunning views over Moreton Bay
• Waterfront complex with communal waterfront gardens and walkways
• 3 bedrooms – all with polished floors and built-in robes
• Master bedroom with cathedral ceilings, private balcony, ensuite and custom fitted walk-in-robe with double stacked hanging, shelving, shoe storage and soft close drawers
• Open plan living and dining opening to entertaining courtyard
• Stunning re-designed kitchen with 2 Pac cabinetry and Caesarstone bench tops, soft close drawers and cupboards, quality ilve appliances including Pyrolytic oven, Combi steam oven, smart induction cooktop, over bench lights "wave "sensor driven and smoked bronze mirrored splash back
• Freshly painted throughout, NBN and Fox connected and intercom access to secure electronic gate
• 4 spacious balconies on two levels capturing the year-round bay breezes and doubling your living space
• Remote controlled blinds and LED lights throughout
• 2 beautiful fully renovated bathrooms plus powder room
• New ceramic tiles to lower living level extending to outdoor entertaining area
• New stacker doors to living and master bedroom
• Oversized double garage with epoxy floor
YOUR SLICE OF PARADISE AWAITS YOU AND IT WILL BE OH SO AFFORDABLE!
FOR SALE BY AUCTION
SATURDAY 2ND OCTOBER, 2021 AT 11AM
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
SHANNA DALE 0424 182 732
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||359|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||245|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|