Location and lifestyle blend seamlessly here with a spacious family style home occupying an 801 square metre corner block totally surrounded by Coolnwypin Nature Reserve.
A truly tranquil setting boasting views over the pool and entertaining area to the surrounding bushland, you will immediately feel at one with nature.
Bringing together an array of versatile living spaces and offering an effortless connection between indoor and outdoor living, features include:
• Tranquil corner position totally surrounded by bushland reserve
• Freshened up and immaculately presented inside and out
• Spacious open living areas flooded with natural light –
Sunken formal lounge and separate formal dining (with servery from kitchen) with glossy porcelain tiles; spacious family/casual dining with split system air conditioning; rumpus with built-in bar overlooking the sparkling pool and opening out to the covered entertaining area
• Expansive kitchen with oodles of storage and bench space, walk-in pantry and stainless appliances including gas cook top
• 4 good sized built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans – master with walk-in robe, ensuite and split system air conditioning
• 2 bathrooms (including ensuite) plus 2 separate toilets (1 downstairs)
• Laundry with external access
• Double lockup garage, garden shed, 2 x water tanks
• Landscaped gardens and yard with side access
Conveniently located just minutes from major shopping centres, transport, schools, cinemas and a wide array of services and amenities, this is family living at its best.
A BIG spacious home with its own style and something for everyone…..PROMISES TO BE A GREAT BUY FOR ONE LUCKY FAMILY…..SO DON’T HESITATE!!!
CONTACT: RACHAEL BENNETT 0401 461 448
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||306|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|