Sitting in what is arguably one of Cleveland’s most stunning “blue-chip” locations in a peaceful cul-de-sac and displaying an innovative family friendly floor plan, this exceptional residence is surrounded by vast expanses of manicured grass areas and foreshore bushland and dominated by its bay views.
Custom designed and built with the highest quality workmanship by master builders the emphasis of this property has been focused around capturing the true essence of a relaxed bayside lifestyle.
With two floors of spacious open plane living and beautifully appointed, features include:
• Positioned on a generous 807 square metre block with striking street appeal
• Double door entry to a spacious light filled void and chandelier
• Expansive entertaining/rumpus room with kitchenette and powder room opening out to the covered entertaining area overlooking the sparkling pool
• Glass framed solar heated pool
• Home office plus laundry with external access
• Vast library or children’s study area with built-in shelving
• 2 double sized built-in bedrooms (one opening out to pool area)
• Family bathroom with spa bath
• Garaging for 4 cars (2 × 2 double garages – second with huge workshop and 3 phase power)
• Fully fenced with low maintenance gardens and grounds
• Timber staircase to spacious open plan living and dining with stunning uninterrupted bay views
• Two decks lead from family area and main bedroom offering a wonderful integration between indoor and outdoor living and entertaining
• Electric retractable awning
• Soaring raked ceilings and lots of glass flood the interiors with natural light
• American oak kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless appliances, and walk-in pantry
• Opulent ensuite encompasses dual vanities, spa bath and shower with views over the bay, separate toilet and access to balcony
• Separate wing houses 2 spacious built-in bedrooms and a shared bathroom
Extra features include – Shutters and timber blinds throughout, ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans, 3 phase power, high ceilings on both levels, loads of storage, vacumaid and solar panels.
Designed with comfortable family living and entertaining top of mind, this grand sprawling residence in a prized Cleveland enclave where homes rarely become available, is destined to captivate growing and executive families alike.
FOR SALE BY OPENN NEGOTIATION
CONTACT: Alex de Kramer 0497 081 106
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||241|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||143|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|