Nature preserved and housing too, Great combo.
Development Opportunity, or a tree change.
This massive, level 10,100sqm block of land in sought after Thornlands is truly spectacular and offers the potential for land developers to explore the many possibilities available!
Potential for sub-division and/or building multiple dwellings.
• Section of • Medium Density Zoning• to the front of the property.
• Surrounded by other recent medium density developments.
• 50.3m frontage & 129.2m depth (long side).
• Lawns with some established trees to the rear of the block
• Positioned to the front of the property is a traditional style Queenslander weatherboard home.
• Shed with triple garage accommodation
• Water catchment at far end of land
• Walk to school, church or a short drive to major shopping districts.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||338|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$423 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|