This house is a true home with everything the family could wish for, multiple living areas, kitchen facing out to the pool and entertaining area, renovated with that new home appeal and a 4 mtr high stratco awning for the campervan and apx 13 mtrs long.
Make no mistake this property must be sold due to circumstances and you would be hard pressed to be able to build and get everything this property has to offer anywhere close to what you will purchase this one for.
• 5 Bedrooms
• Three living areas – one could be a media room 3.8 × 5 Metres
• Modern granite kitchen with walk in pantry
• Double lock up garage and large Stratco awning down the side access
• Large entertaining area with in ground pool
• Cul de sac location and walking distance to Victoria Point primary and high schools
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||208|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|