Occupying a prized position in this exclusive canal estate on a 907 square metre block with parkland next door this unpretentious gem offers the astute buyer the perfect opportunity to secure a property with loads of potential to capitalize on their investment – demolish the existing house, subdivide, sell one block and build on the other (the seller has plans ready to build two residences)or finish the renovation and create a beautiful home in a super convenient location.
One of the original properties in Raby Bay this north to water low set home has real style and charm and exudes a warm and inviting ambience. Partially renovated with new paint throughout, plush carpets to the study and bedrooms, beautiful French Oak timber-look floating floors throughout the living areas, newly concreted wrap-around alfresco entertaining areas and a sparkling new in-ground pool, a good percentage of the hard work has already been done.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Superbly convenient location – directly adjacent to the Cleveland Lawn Bowling Club and within 500 metres of the harbour dining precinct, Cleveland CBD, acres of parkland and sandy beaches and the railway station
• Floor to ceiling fixed glass and glass doors capture the gorgeous canal views at every turn and flood the house with natural light and catch the bay breezes
• Beautiful white timber paneled walls and soaring cathedral ceilings
• Built-in brick fireplace
• Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans, solar power and hot water and plenty of storage
• Spacious open plan lounge, family and dining opening out to the covered alfresco entertaining areas
• Separate media /rumpus room overlooking the pool
• Spacious Tasmanian Oak kitchen with granite benchtops and quality appliances including gas cook top
• 3 good size built-in bedrooms – master with ensuite (split system air conditioning and ceiling fan) opens to the back yard and has great canal views
• Study / home office with external access to private fully fenced front courtyard – perfect for a home business
• Family bathroom, powder room and separate toilet plus good size laundry
• Double lock-up garage plus side access for extra vehicles
• Fully fenced with spacious yard and landscaped gardens – great for children and pets
• Pontoon with power and water
A stylish low set residence conveniently located in a fabulous central location where you can leave the car at home and walk to everything.
A SENSATIONAL OPPORTUNITY EXISTS RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW TO DEVELOP AND REAP THE REWARDS OR CREATE YOUR DREAM HOME IN AN ENVIABLE WATERFRONT LOCATION.
CONTACT: RACHAEL BENNETT 0401 461 448
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?