Privately tucked away at the end of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac on a 6800m2 block sits this sprawling low set residence .
Meander down the driveway fringed by manicured ‘Mock Orange’ hedges – the scent is absolutely divine – and the property unfolds before you. A Federation style façade belies what lies behind the front door – this property definitely is UNIQUE! Showcasing a stunning bespoke interior, this residence exudes luxury across a seamless assortment of indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces with the finest quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
The expansive open plan and light filled interiors extend out to an immensely private outdoor sanctuary amid a mix of mature trees and native bushland, gardens and lawn.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Wrap around covered verandahs front and back provide places for relaxation any time of day
• Wide welcoming entry with stained glass front door
• Spacious built-in light-filled study (or 6th bedroom)
• Sprawling versatile floorplan boasting 3 huge living areas for family living and entertaining – family/TV area with ultra-modern custom cabinetry and built-in TV, sitting area with bay windows and built-in combustion wood heater, split system air conditioning plus ceiling fan, huge dining space, separate media room with lime washed feature wall and electric fire place
• Central designer kitchen with stunning white cabinetry and stone benchtops, massive central island bench with breakfast bar, 4 burner gas cook top and custom designed stainless range hood, quality appliances and butler’s pantry with loads of storage
• 5 good sized built-in bedrooms span 2 separate wings providing space for separation for all family members
• Master suite features spacious ensuite and custom fitted walk-in -robe
• Custom designed laundry with stunning feature wall splash back – doing the laundry would almost be enjoyable!
• Huge family bathroom plus powder room
• 9’ ceilings, vinyl plank flooring and ceiling fans throughout
• Entertain, dine alfresco or simply take time out to relax and unwind – all weather pavilion with 8 electric blinds, covered wrap around patio, sparkling pool with solar heating and decking, private spa pavilion, bushland sanctuary with natural style water hole and resident wildlife including wallabies
• Double lock up garage with huge storage/workshop plus car port
• 2 water tanks and a bore sprinkler system
• Manicured gardens and lawns plus maintained natural bushland
NO EXPENSE HAS BEEN SPARED IN THE MAKEOVER OF THIS REMARKABLE PROPERTY.
OH SO PRIVATE…AND DECIDEDLY DIFFERENT – A REAL HIDDEN GEM!
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||173|
|Median Rental Price||$555 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|