Walking through this well-kept, neat family home, it is so easy to picture yourself spending lazy Sunday mornings, feet up, sprawled on the deck, relaxing into the fresh bayside air and light. The breeze. The view. The sounds and feel of the surrounding green corridor. Immersed in the knowledge that you have bought a home in a premium waterside location that holds firm its value into the future.
Though the home presents beautifully as is, it is easy to get the sense of upside and potential for the future that the bones of this home holds, should you wish to broaden value with addition, you are a stones throw from the water, massive open spaces and parks, Ormiston College and Ormiston State School and train station as well as being accompanied along your street by true “dress circle” homes.
Rarely does an opportunity like this present itself to buy and buy well – owners have moved south and are open to your immediate offers.
- Four Bedrooms Upstairs
- One Bedroom + Study Downstairs
- Living Room flowing onto balcony with bay views
- Lovely outlook from dining and galley style kitchen
- Large and private, in-ground saltwater swimming pool
- Double garage with off-street parking for boat or van
- New solar installed, home has been recently refreshed with paint and new carpets
- Outdoor garden shed off rear pergola and sitting area
- Access and layout could suit dual living arrangements
CONTACT: DARREN COLE 0447 002 455
TOM BANJANIN 0412 828 863
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$493 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|