Due to the failing health of the sellers, an outstanding opportunity now exists for an astute buyer to purchase a rare & unique piece of real estate with the necessary approvals and licence in place for a swim centre. If you have ever tried to set one up yourself, you will know just how hard it is!
The current & original owners established the swim school in 1974 and developed a thriving business over the years but due to serious health conditions in recent years, an injection of new energy & enthusiasm is now needed. You could do so much to expand this business and property! Well positioned close to emerging residential communities to attract a vast amount of future business.
- Thriving swim school business established in 1974
- 2 heated pools providing year-round lessons: main pool 20 metres x 2.5 metres deep – previous scuba diving school (diving gear including compressor included) plus 6 metre x 4 metre children’s pool
- 2 change rooms with showers and toilets plus powder room
- Waiting/viewing areas plus outdoor BBQ/recreational area
- Reception plus shop
- Heaps of parking both on the property and off-street
- A beautiful setting with a rural outlook
- 4 spacious bedrooms (master with walk-in robe, dressing room and ensuite)
- Main bathroom with dual vanities
- Recently updated chef’s kitchen with new cooktop, rangehood, oven and dishwasher
- Spacious living and dining with vaulted timber ceiling and fireplace
- Full length covered rear entertaining patio plus alfresco dining area overlooking neighbouring bushland and dams – very peaceful
- Potential dual-living situation plus separate office and shop
- Excellent verandah and entertaining areas on the lower level – huge rumpus plus billiard, storage and workshop
- 1,770 square metres of freehold land
SELLERS HEALTH DEMANDS A SALE!
$1,500,000 WITH ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED.
For further information or an appointment to inspect, call JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||244|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|