BIG CORNER BLOCK…SIDE ACCESS…QUIET CUL-DE SAC…WITH LOADS OF POTENTIAL TO VALUE ADD – YOU’D BETTER BE QUICK!!!
Sitting in a family friendly neighbourhood just minutes from all the amenities you could ever need including an excellent selection of schools, childcare, medical facilities, major shopping centres, restaurants, cafés, public transport as well as parklands, playgrounds and sporting clubs.
Awash with natural light and presenting endless possibilities to capitalize on your investment, features include:
• Single level solidly built home – double brick with hardwood frame (40 years young)
• Neat and tidy with a commanding street presence
• An elevated 788 square metre block with sweeping views to the tree lined horizon
• Tiled courtyard entry – gated and secure
• Spacious lounge with tiled floors and pot belly stove opens onto covered alfresco terrace with expansive outlook
• Formal dining room
• Big dine-in kitchen with loads of storage and granite benchtops
• 3 built-in bedrooms – master with split system air conditioning
• Family bathroom plus separate toilet
• Spacious laundry with external access
• Solar – 18 panels
• Fully fenced backyard with side access and a garden shed – plenty of room for children and pets
Whether you are looking for a first home, a new project or a property to add to your investment portfolio, YOU CAN’T GO PAST THIS ONE!
ADD SOME GARDENS AND COSMETIC INTERIOR DESIGN WORK AND THIS HOUSE BECOMES A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME AGAIN.
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
SHANNA DALE 0424 182 732
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||243|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|