Tucked away in a boutique sized rural residential pocket in Thornlands this sprawling low set residence combines timeless design with a sense of comfort and tranquillity. Zoned “Medium Density Residential” the property has the added bonus of offering a future development opportunity (*STCA).
Extravagantly sized and superbly designed it caters specifically for the needs of the growing family who love to entertain.
With a focus on seamlessly flowing open plan living areas and an emphasis on space and comfort, this home is the perfect property for those wishing to ease some of life’s pressures – run a business from home, drop the kids to school in a matter of minutes, do your shopping, take in a movie and dinner or enjoy the many activities available living so close to Moreton Bay.
FEATURES AND ACCOMMODATION INCLUDE:
• 2,023 square metre block with landscaped yard and gardens surrounded by shady mature trees
• Multiple open indoor and outdoor living and entertaining spaces
• Stylish chef’s kitchen with granite bench tops, loads of storage and quality appliances including gas cook top
• 4 oversized built-in bedrooms plus separate home office (or 5th bedroom)
• Master suite with luxury ensuite and walk-in robe
• Fully ducted air conditioning plus ceiling fans throughout
• Security screens plus security alarm system
• Generous covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking sparkling pool plus separate alfresco dining with wet bar
• Sparkling resort style pool fully fenced and landscaped with Bali Hut style gazebo
• 5KW solar system
• Separate driveway to rear with 12.1m x 7.3m shed – perfect for boat and caravan storage or tradespeople wanting to store equipment – partial granny flat, dual living potential with split system air conditioning
Whether for reasons of peace and quiet or more space for the family, this property offers so much potential….COME AND ENJOY THE SERENITY.
CONTACT: AARON SPARKE 0437 370 511
ALEX de KRAMER 0497 081 106
*Subject To Council Approval
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||322|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|