Imagine waking up every day to absolute serenity and watching the sunrise while enjoying your morning coffee and revelling in the tranquil sounds.
Sitting on 3.76 hectares (over 9 acres) and surrounded by hundreds of acres of Reserve land, home to numerous species of local wildlife, you can enjoy the best of both worlds – a peaceful country style existence with Moreton Bay just minutes away and only 15 minutes from north and southbound M1 access to enjoy our beautiful white sandy beaches.
The opportunity to keep the existing 3-bedroom house or renovate to your liking or potentially do a complete rebuild of your dream home allows your imagination to run wild.
Property features include:
• Horse paddocks, chicken pen and multiple fenced areas
• 9×6 metre lock up shed + extra shed
• 4 dams plus water tanks
• Low set brick & tile house (has Broadband internet access) with covered front & back entertaining patios
• 3 built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
• 2 spacious living areas – one with fireplace plus sunroom
• Country style galley kitchen with split system air conditioning
• Double carport
• Close proximity to Cableski, Calvary Christian College, Kimberley College & Carbrook State School
• Ideal for active families who enjoy horse riding, trail bike riding or bushwalking
Whether for reasons of peace and quiet, space for the family, comfort, fresh air or the sheer relaxation of owning your own slice of paradise, this property offers so much potential.
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
MICHELLE WEST 0410 433 939
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?