Looking for a low maintenance property in the beautiful bayside suburb of Ormiston invest and grow your portfolio you cannot go wrong!
Just 5 years old and tucked away in a quiet little pocket of Ormiston within easy walking distance to school, pre-school, rail/bus transport and shops and just a short drive to the shores of Moreton Bay with its many lifestyle options, this would be the perfect place to invest or call home.
Positioned quietly to the back of the complex some of its features include:
- Neat well maintained complex
- Currently tenanted with fantastic tenants who are happy to stay on or move in yourself
- NRAS approved
- Light filled open plan living and dining opening out to private courtyard
- Modern chef’s kitchen with central island and stainless appliances including dishwasher
- 3 generous sized bedrooms all built in – master with ensuite
- 2 bathrooms (including ensuite)
- Split system air conditioning to living and master bedroom plus ceiling fans throughout
- Upstairs balcony drenched in sunlight
- Single remote garage with external access and laundry facilities plus one open car
AN EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR INVESTORS AND HOME OWNERS ALIKE INSPECT NOW THIS ONE WILL NOT LAST!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
Ormiston State School
|82-110 Gordon Street Ormiston QLD 4160||Primary||Government||0.65 km|
Cleveland District State High School
|Russell Street Cleveland QLD 4163||Secondary||Government||1.02 km|
Cleveland State School
|Queen Street Cleveland QLD 4163||Primary||Government||1.28 km|
|97-129 Dundas Street Ormiston QLD 4160||Combined||Non-Government||1.39 km|
Star of the Sea Primary School
|51 Passage Street Cleveland QLD 4163||Primary||Non-Government||2.17 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.