The much desired NORTH TO WATER aspect, the larger than average (930m2) block plus the enormous water frontage is indeed rare in Raby Bay and much appreciated especially for those with large boats.
The house is a substantial size, neat, tidy, very comfortable and well-constructed. This presents as an excellent opportunity to value add as some refurbishment is needed to fully capitalize on the magnificent block and superb position.
• Beautifully landscaped gardens
• 3 extra wide garages with built-in storage
• High ceilings
• Formal dining plus large lounge with fireplace
• Family room plus meals area
• Massive theatre room – would be ideal as a bed and sitting room for the extended family
• Downstairs study
• 4 large bedrooms
• 4 bathrooms
• Solar panels
• 2 garden sheds
Stroll to coffee shops, the RSL, the bowls club plus it is an easy walk to the Harbour restaurants and the train station.
AUCTION: ON SITE 29TH FEBRUARY, 2020 AT 12:00 NOON
CONTACT: JAN GOETZE 0418 885 523
DAVID PATERSON 0417 631 660