Tucked within the prestige community of Cape Cabarita, this superb Torrens title bayside residence basks in the beauty of unrestricted vistas across Hen and Chicken Bay. Displaying all the quality of its Mirvac build, it offers an enviable resort lifestyle with all the extras.
- Spacious and open plan living and dining, a/c
- Quality stone, Smeg and gas kitchen with an adjoining breakfast room
- Covered terrace and easy-care gardens, sun-drenched central courtyard
- Powder room, large study area or sitting room, three generous bedrooms
- Master with robes, ensuite and balcony with exceptional bay panoramas
- Built-in robes in all bedrooms, spa main bath, internal access double garage
North facing, its interiors are bright and engaging recently refreshed for immediate comfort. It enjoys a gate from its private gardens direct to the bayside walkways and boasts on-site pools, gyms and tennis courts. Stroll to the bus, Massey Park Golf Course and be just moments to excellent schools, Majors Bay Road shops and the ferry.
Currently tenanted for $1,025.00 per week until 14th of October 2018.
Michael Carbone 0416 280 610
Anthony Picasso 0450 122 995
Available 7 days a week
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$925 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
Mortlake Public School
|15 Archer Street Concord NSW 2137||Primary||Government||1.23 km|
Abbotsford Public School
|348 Great North Road Abbotsford NSW 2046||Primary||Government||1.31 km|
Concord High School
|5 Stanley Street Concord NSW 2137||Secondary||Government||1.46 km|
Concord Public School
|66 Burwood Road Concord NSW 2137||Primary||Government||1.46 km|
|SHORE - Sydney Church of England Grammar School, Boat Shed||75 Wharf Road Gladesville NSW 2111||Combined||Non-Government||1.58 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.