Embraced by luminously sunny courtyards, this 100 year old semi has been imaginatively transformed into a sleek but welcoming contemporary family haven in a tranquil pocket overlooking lovely Majors Bay and future reserve.
- Double brick, bright living area, study niche, Euro stone bench kitchen
- Both bedrooms with built-ins, air con, potential attic storage
- Sun-soaked family living/dining, gorgeous pristine bathroom, under house storage
- Separate free-standing playroom/studio/retreat with own bathroom, outdoor shower
- Footsteps from buzzy Breakfast Point cafe precinct and supermarket
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK AN INSPECTION PLEASE CALL Alison Chang 0410 037 732 OR 02 9736 3877.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-21 %|