Coomera Waters - Raine & Horne Coomera
Coomera Waters is an exclusive residential community on the banks of the Coomera River, where lush green expanses, sparkling blue water and high-end design converge, resulting in immaculate streetscapes and beautiful open spaces. Surrounding a 17-hectare harbour with a 70 berth marina, Coomera Waters is interconnected by more than 20 kilometres of eco-walking trails and extensive parklands.
Coomera Waters features traditional and waterfront homesites with private moorings, as well as a marina. All boats have direct access to the Gold Coast Broadwater, a natural paradise that offers hundreds of kilometres of clean, calm waterways, as well as protected mangrove islands and estuarine wetlands. Next to the marina is the Marina Village precinct.
Coomera Waters Marina Village is the hub of the community, featuring a selection of commercial outlets including Coomera Waters Tavern, Shannon’s Steak and Seafood, The Press Café, IGA, Chemist and Medical Centre.
There are two recreational clubs within the estate – Village High and McCoy’s Creek, as well as the Sandy Beach Park, featuring beach volleyball court, pebbled beach, sandy expanse, seating, playground and grassed area.
With a rich variety of lifestyle and leisure opportunities at your doorstep, Coomera Waters can provide the perfect canvas for your dream lifestyle.
Security & Service
Body Corporate includes:
- 24-hour on-site security, contact number: 07 5501 9299
- Wasp Creek Rural Fire Brigade along Colman Rd
- There is Mosquito spraying approximately every 2-3 weeks in Summer & 2-3 months Winter*
- Body Corporate Fees is roughly between $50 to $80 pw*
- Rates Annually are approximately $1,600*
- Water Annually is approximately $1,200*
- Gated Areas
- Video Cameras used throughout the estate
Facilities & Surrounds
- Eco-friendly, 17-hectare tidal lake and 24 km of nature trails *
- A stunning 70 berth marina and waterfront tavern with New IGA and Restaurant
- Two residents only recreational centres with fully equipped gyms, pools, full-size tennis courts, BBQs and function facilities – Ragamuffin Dr & Village High Cres
- On the doorstep to the Broadwater, across the river from Sanctuary Cove
- Nearby Boat Ramp
- Natural Gas & Fibre Optic services available in this Estate
- Nearby Schools include:
- Foxwell State High School
- Coomera Springs State School
- Picnic Creek State School
- Coomera Anglican College
- Coomera State School
- Coomera Rivers State School
- Saint Stephen’s College
- St Joseph’s College Coomera
- Coomera State High School
- Coomera Police is approximately 10 mins drive
- Gold Coast Hospital is approximately 30 mins drive
- Driving distance to Brisbane City approximately 45 mins to 1hr.
- Driving distance to Surfers Paradise approximately 30 to 40 mins.
“As the Caretaker of Coomera Waters Estate we are responsible for providing the following services:
- Liaising with and assisting Residents
- Work alongside committees to maintain and develop infrastructure and systems within their Body Corporate
- Support Body Corporate Managers to ensure each Body Corporate adheres to legal requirements
- Coordination and oversight of tradespeople
- Cleanliness and maintenance of the Recreation Centres and swimming pools
- Maintenance of Body Corporate parks and gardens
- Manage Recreation Centre bookings
- Maintenance of garden and walkway lighting
- Regular Workplace Health & Safety checks
- Obtain quotes, as required, for maintenance, repairs and infrastructure improvements
- Reporting of lighting faults in non-gated precincts
- Monitoring of the sewerage operating systems in gated precincts
- Annual checking of backflow prevention valves to irrigation systems
- The organisation of testing fire hydrants in gated precincts
- Management and issuing of swipe cards and Recreation Centres access cards/keys
- Liaising with builders in relation to infrastructure drawings
- Conducting weekly By Law Inspections”
Sourced: Coomera Waters Management Co, 2018, sited: https://www.cwmut.com.au/what-we-do/ viewed on 22/02/2019.