Located in Waverly Park Estate close to highly sort after schools including Rangebank Primary, Courtenay Gardens Primary, Lyndhurst Secondary College, Alkira Secondary College and with easy access to Thompson Park Shopping Centre, Merinda Park Train Station, Monash Freeway, Eastlink this renovated gem is sure to impress you. Featuring:
• Four bedrooms, master bedroom with walk in robe and modern décor full ensuite
• Cathedral ceilings with split level rooms offering a spectacular look to impress your friends and families upon visit
• Massive front living with two access one leading to the study area and other towards the entrance
• Impressive kitchen with a great touch of renovation offering marble island stone benchtop, separate pantry and plenty of cupboard space
• Rumpus room to conduct multiple activities such as watching TV, playing pool and easy access to an outstanding massive pergola for entertainment
• Massive backyard for kids and pets to play around
Extras: solar panels, dishwasher, LED downlights, heating and cooling, marble benchtop, separate double lock up garage, quality curtains and flooring, veggie patch, rain water tank, side access to accommodate caravan or boat etc
Surrounded with family parkland and a bus stop literally moments away, Cranbourne Golf Club, medical centre, childcare etc the location is second to none. So don’t delay and call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
Photo ID required for all opens.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||398|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|