This family home is perfectly located in one of Hampton Park’s quietest streets and close to Hampton Park Primary School, Hampton Park Secondary College, Hampton Park Shopping Square, local parks, and public transport. Featuring:
- Three bedrooms. Master bedroom with WIR and full ensuite
- Good size living area with adjoin dining area overlooking hostess kitchen
- Semi renovated kitchen with gas cooktop and ample storage space
- Renovated central bathroom with toilet plus a separate toilet
- Huge pergola to entertain your guests and friends all year round
- Massive backyard for kids and pets to play around
Other features: solar panels, ducted heating, wall air conditioner, modern flooring, veggie patch etc.
Whether you’re looking for your first home, the perfect family home or an investment this property ticks all boxes. So don’t delay and call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
Photo ID required for all opens.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||248|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|