Situated in a cosy court location with established infrastructure all nearby including shopping centres, schooling and childcare plus with an array of development nearby, this property is suitable for first home buyers, investors or down-sizers.
- Three bedrooms, master bedroom with full ensuite and walk in robe
- Spacious living area with big windows for natural lights and split system air conditioner
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, built in pantry, overlooking the dining and the second living
- Big pergola for outdoor entertainment all year around and with easy access to garden and the entrance
- Backyard with quality fruit trees and space for kids and pets to play around
Other features: ducted heating, wooden blinds, quality curtains, security door, split system air conditioner, laminate flooring, double lock up garage, feature wall etc.
Located close to the new Cranbourne West Shopping Complex, Bernborough Avenue Reserve Playground, easy access to highway, public transport, Cranbourne West Primary School, St. Peter’s College, childcares & medical facilities.
This property offers fantastic value for money, so make sure you add it to your open home list before it’s gone tomorrow call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||347|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|