Conveniently located within close proximity to all amenities including: Hunt Club Village Shopping Centre, Atrus Park, Cranbourne East Primary School & Secondary College and Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre, Public Transport this home is not to be missed. Featuring:
• Three bedrooms all with built in robes, including a full ensuite and walk in robe to the master bedroom
• Two separate living zones with stunning timber floorboards which flows throughout the home
• Open plan modern kitchen with ample cupboard space and quality appliances including dishwasher that overlooks the family/meals area
• Family room with direct access to the outdoor area ideal for entertaining family and friends
• Large remote controlled double garage with rear access to the backyard and side access to the kitchen
Other feature: evaporative cooling, dishwasher, downlights, garden shed, wall heater and colorbond fencing
If you are looking for a well kept home in a fantastic location, this could be the one for you.
Don’t delay and call Yogi Patel – 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
Photo ID required for all opens.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||315|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
Cranbourne East Primary School
|2 Bowyer Avenue Cranbourne East VIC 3977||Primary||Government||0.91 km|
|Marnebek School Cranbourne||9 New Holland Drive Cranbourne East VIC 3977||Special||Government||0.91 km|
Casey Grammar School
|3 New Holland Drive Cranbourne East VIC 3977||Combined||Non-Government||0.95 km|
Cranbourne East Secondary College
|2 Bowyer Avenue Cranbourne East VIC 3977||Secondary||Government||0.96 km|
|Marnebek School Cranbourne-Cranbourne East Campus||2 Bowyer Avenue Cranbourne East VIC 3977||Special||Government||0.96 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.