Located in one of the highly sort after “Selandra Rise Estate” in Clyde North, this beautifully presented Porter Davis home can be your first home or an ideal investment. Featuring:
• Three Bedrooms, master bedroom with full en-suite, bathroom with wide shower, double vanity and walk-in robe
• Other bedrooms with BIR’s all serviced by a family bathroom and a separate toilet
• Wide formal lounge at entrance with a lot of natural light
• Open plan second living area overlooking the hostess kitchen and dining area
• Modern kitchen with stone bench-top, glass splashback, 900 mm cooktop, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
• Large alfresco area with extended decking to entertainment family and friends all year
• Other features: ducted heating, evaporative cooling, split system air conditioner, downlights, quality curtains and carpet, rendered façade, Low maintenance backyard, colour bond fences, double remote garage with internal access etc.
Superbly situated in the heart of Clyde North, with Clyde and Cranbourne Park shopping centres within a short distance. Moments from Casey Fields, quality schools, childcare centres and Casey RACE Aquatic and Leisure Centre. Within walking distance to bike paths, playgrounds, parks, sports facilities this home should be on your list to inspect.
Don’t delay and call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection or visit the open homes.
Photo ID required for all opens.
Note: Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||411|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|