Make the most of this special opportunity to own a home in the well-established area of Lynbrook is this young family home ideal for the first home buyer, buyer with conveniency of location or astute investor. Featuring:
• Four bedrooms, master bedroom with walk in robe and modern décor full ensuite and separate toilet
• Front living/Theatre room with lots of natural light and plantation shutters
• Modern kitchen with stone bench top, glass splash-back, 900 mm gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and walk in pantry
• Open plan living with easy access to under cover alfresco
• Landscaped backyard with decking, high quality artificial turf and designer patio
Other features: extra high ceilings, dishwasher, LED downlights, ducted heating, celling fans, sensor security floodlights, quality chandelier, security doors, decking and solar panels.
The property benefits from its proximity to Lynbrook Primary School & Lyndhurst Secondary College, Lynbrook Village, Marriott Waters Shopping Centre, local reserves and parks all conveniently placed with a short commute, Lynbrook Railway Station is at your doorstep as well as the local Banjo Paterson Park, Sikh Temple and easy access to Monash Freeway.
This opportunity won’t last long, do not miss out on seeing your potential dream home or an investment today! Call Yogi Patel on 0451 719 161 to book in an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however we cannot guarantee its correctness. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any relevant matters.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|