Family living doesn’t get more fun, more central or more entertaining than this!
Just minutes to the shopping centre, sporting facilities, schools, this stunning 3 bedroom, two bathroom home offers exceptional indoor & outdoor living across an expansive single-level.
Each of the bedrooms are generous in size, the peaceful master boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite and a sliding door overlooking nicely landscaped gardens, whilst wrapping up a truly tempting & spacious kitchen overlooking dining area, theatre room
To seal the deal is this enormous outdoor area which is mostly concreted and has synthetic turf as well as undercover alfresco zoned cleverly and welcoming landscaped front gardens.
Some of the great features of the property are listed below:-
• Great sized kitchen with 900mm s/steel appliances & dishwasher
• Butler’s pantry featuring a sink, clear glass splashback and a window
• Caesarstone waterfall style kitchen benchtop
• Plumbing water point for refrigerator
• Massive family is central to the kitchen/meals area and central to the rest of the house
• Family features wide 6 stackers to outdoor as well and another 3 stacker doors to alfresco
• Theatre room equipped with quality speaker system, projector & wired to alfresco speakers
Double glass sliding doors to the theatre room
• The ensuite bathroom offers wall to wall tiles and a large shower
Central bathroom with freestanding bathtub and separate toilet.
• High ceilings throughout and high doors (2340mm)
• Double remote garage with internal and rear access
Ducted heating system & Cooling System
• External water and gas connections perfect for outdoor kitchen & BBQs
Beautifully landscaped gardens offer a low maintenance lifestyle
Less than 5 minutes to:
• Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre
• Clyde Shopping Centre
• Casey Grammar School
• Cranbourne East Primary School
• Cranbourne East Secondary School
• Casey Fields (multi-sports complex)
• Casey Race (recreation and Aquatic Centre)
• Multiple medical options
This warmest and friendliest family home is surely going to impress and suit all types of buyers with its great size and location, so don’t wait contact Naval now to discuss further.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||274|
|Median Rental Price||$405 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|