Rarely do properties with a location such as this come to the market. Superbly positioned with a north-easterly aspect on a 1960 sqm corner block in one of Dalby’s most prestigious cul-de-sacs. This home is immaculately presented & sure to leave a lasting impression
• Ample living space is on offer with a formal lounge & dining room featuring a large wood fireplace.
• Functional kitchen with great storage, including electric oven, stovetop, dishwasher & double fridge space.
• Adjoining open plan family/dining room.
• A spacious master bedroom with a built-in robe & ensuite.
• Three additional bedrooms all with built-ins & ceiling fans, the fourth is ideal for a home office.
• Neat & tidy main bathroom.
• Evaporative cooling throughout offers comfort for the warmer months.
• Laundry with storage & external access.
• Outdoors your entertaining opportunities are endless. A fully covered & paved entertaining area is situated right beside the incredible rumpus room. Perfect for a home studio or family games room.
• When not entertaining the verandahs are the perfect place to relax & enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
• The property is beautifully landscaped to be both hardy & low maintenance with automated watering & drippers throughout.
• Water is not a problem with approx 8000 gallons of rainwater plumbed directly to the home, as well as town water.
• The property includes adequate shed space with a two-bay garage with a double carport attached provides secure parking. Featuring power & a workshop area. Outback includes a 5m x 6m powered shed & a 3m x 3m garden shed.
Vendors are looking to downsize, arrange a private inspection today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||264|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$218 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|