Fully renovated to capture classic charm & character, while offering comfortable modern living. This property surpasses expectation for those searching for a semi-rural lifestyle. A perfect location situated on very private 1.57ha (4 acres) block offering acreage living at its absolute finest with the convenience of Dalby’s town centre just minutes away.
With original features throughout the home featuring 4 generous sized bedrooms. The elegantly styled kitchen, complete with generous bench space including breakfast bar, induction oven & stovetop & dishwasher creates the & true heart of the home adjoining the dining area. A formal living / lounge room compete with a fireplace & opening up to the enclosed verandah ensures the home feels connected.
If your looking for shed & extra storage space then look no further with numerous different sheds ranging in size.
Just to mention a few: Double car shed 6m x 7m, Rural Shed with gravel floor 12m x 8m, 6m x 3.5m & a powered 9m x9m shed with concrete & lino flooring including ceiling fans & wiring for a stove just to name a few.
Sure to, please the entertainer with an outdoor undercover entertaining area. The perfect place to kick back while the kids play & roam safely in the fully fenced yard. When the sunsets retreat to the fireplace & truly unwind.
Other Features Include:
• Front verandah & formal entry
• Stylish main bathroom
• Reverse cycle air conditioners throughout & ceiling fans in all bedrooms to ensure comfort all year round
• Second toilet & Practical laundry
• Ample storage throughout
• New carpet, timber lino flooring & window coverings including security screens
• Numerous sheds & outdoor storage as well as stables & extensive bird aviaries / dog pens.
• Established low maintenance lawns & gardens
• Fully fenced block – dog proof
• Water for the property is plentiful. Supplied with town water, a large dam & several rain water tanks.
This is an exceptional family home; we can’t wait to share with you.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||363|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||48 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||56 %|