A rare opportunity to purchase a lifestyle block with a large timber family home set amongst 40 acres. Located approximately 11km from the village of Jimbour, 26km to Bell & 36km to Dalby. This is the Ideal block for those looking for a rural lifestyle.
• Spacious master bedroom with 2 sets of double glass doors opening on to the verandah. Floor to ceiling built- ins, reverse cycle air conditioner & ceiling fan.
• Remaining bedrooms are generous in size & all have ceiling fans & 2 have reverse cycle air conditioners.
• Separate office opening on to the verandah & reverse cycle air conditioner.
• Kitchen offers ample bench space with an electric cooktop & oven, walk-in pantry.
• Formal lounge room is carpeted for comfort & has a reverse cycle air conditioner & ceiling fan & also opens out to the verandah.
• 8ft wide verandahs on all four sides offer the perfect place to sit back & enjoy the views.
• 35,000 gallons of rain water across 7 tanks ensures ample water.
• 3 bay shed with enclosed bay & 6m x 9m double garage with concrete floor.
• Laundry off the verandah.
• established gardens, including veggie patch & a tiled gazebo area.
• Security system installed.
• The Dingo fence makes up the back boundary of the property. The remainder of the fencing is in sound condition & consists of 4 barb with steel posts.
• Native grasses include a mixture of Green Panic, Buffel & Rhodes Grass. Approximately 10 acres has previously been cleared.
• Approximately 20 acres timbered.
• 2 dams
• Previously run up to 20 breeders comfortably in a good season.
• Mail 3 times a week & school bus to Dalby from Jimbour.
Arrange an inspection today.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?