Located just a stones throw to Thomas Jack Park & ideally positioned within walking distance to the CBD, Schools, Parks & local Churches.
83 Pratten Street offers a fully renovated 3 bedroom home. This property is a must see for those looking to starting out or for the astute investor. Tastefully renovated with great attention to detail, this home is ideal for anyone searching for a central location with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy.
• 3 bedrooms, all with ceiling fans & 2 with built-ins.
• Brand new kitchen with electric cooktop & oven, dishwasher & walk-in pantry, great bench space & ample storage.
• Open plan living & dining with new reverse cycle split system & gas heating.
• Polished timber floors throughout.
• Updated bathroom with 2nd toilet.
• New window coverings.
• Laundry with external access.
• Fully fenced yard.
• Front porch overlooking established front yard & garden.
• Outdoor covered area for entertaining.
• Fully paved carport accommodation for 3 cars.
• Single car garage with power & gravel floor.
• Bonus outdoor room / workshop.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||264|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$218 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|