Property ID: 20884360
Welcome home to this stunning tri-level unfurnished executive residence. Located a stones throw away from East Point Beach this townhouse is nestled in a secure complex of only 4.
What we love about this property:
• Three levels, 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas, 3 bathrooms, plus 2 outdoor living spaces!
• As you walk through the double doors you will be impressed by the amount of space
• The central kitchen is located on the ground floor and features a 6 burner gas cook-top, walk in pantry, double fridge space, stone bench tops, ample storage, dishwasher and breakfast nook
• Two living rooms off the kitchen and additional living room at the back of the ground level that will take you outside to the grassed courtyard overlooking park-lands
• Laundry room and powder room on the ground level for added convenience
• On the second level you will find another living room which would easily double as a guest’s residence, home office or 4th bedroom
• The master suite is bigger than most studio apartments and features a luxurious bath tub and floor to ceiling robes; you will not run out of storage in this home!
• Bedrooms two and three are complete with ample storage and are joined via a two way bathroom; perfect for the kids
• The second floor even has a third bathroom, place for a second laundry and kitchenette!
• The upper level is the perfect place for entertaining with a huge verandah overlooking the park-lands
• Under stair storage and undercover parking for two
• Pet on application
• Furniture can be supplied on request
• Small Pet on application
If you need space, then this is for you.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-30 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-27 %|