Take the plunge into the cool blue waters of your own private swimming pool, nestled amongst thriving tropical gardens in full bloom and shaded with a sail overhead – welcome to unit 1 / 24 Philip Street in the ever popular setting of Fannie Bay.
This property is uniquely presented with a tropical garden that flourishes and offers a relaxed courtyard outdoor entertaining area with verandah and paved outdoor entertaining areas as well.
Inside the home is modern and well designed with great flow between the living room and dining room with soft light coming in through the windows as well as a cool sea breeze. The kitchen has banks of built in storage space with wrap around counters. Also on the ground level is a single car garage with storage along with a sep internal laundry room with linen press.
Upstairs the home offers three good sized bedrooms with banks of louvered windows and the master bedroom enjoys a private ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 3 has access through to the balcony. The bathroom includes a relaxing corner spa bath along with vanity that has loads of built in storage space.
Located nearby to the Fannie Bay Shops and The Cool Spot coffee house along with amazing local butchery and of course the beachy lifestyle with Lake Alexander and the Trailer Boat Clubs and Sailing Clubs both nearby.
• Trendy townhouse home in the leafy suburban setting of Fannie Bay
• Single garage parking with under stairs storage access
• Open plan living and dining areas with A/C on the lower level
• Kitchen has banks of built in storage with a pantry and wrap around counters
• Verandah runs off the side of the home with sliding door from the dining room
• Upstairs are three bedrooms all with a built in robe
• Master bedroom is large with an ensuite bathroom
• Main bathroom has a corner spa and vanity with storage
• Balcony access from bedroom 3
• Pool with a tropical courtyard setting
• Lake Alexandar and the beaches are calling out to you!
• Nearby to the Fannie Bay shops and the Cool Spot
• Be in the city or Casuarina in approx. 10 mins
• Fannie Bay Race Course is just up the street
• Trailer Boat Clubs and Sailing Clubs both nearby.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|