This lavishly appointed townhouse in Stuart Park, only moments from the bustling heart of Darwin’s CBD. Positioned within a tightly held tree lined suburb, this two storey city villa is perfect City Living with a Courtyard
The ground level of this property is a sweeping open plan kitchen, living and dining area with tiled flooring and modern tones throughout. The galley kitchen features AEG appliances and stone bench tops, together with abundant overhead storage and gorgeous display shelving.
Dual opening sliding doors lead through to a private courtyard with sitting areas and tropical gardens, offering shade and colour.
Centrally positioned stairs lead to the first floor, which incorporates a large study or home office with built in desk, and access to three generous bedrooms. The two front bedrooms offer sliding door access to the tree top balcony, while the master bedroom includes a deluxe walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with double vanity and double rain shower.
This home does not miss out on function either, with linen press, under stair storage and a well appointed laundry. In addition there is remote garaging for 2 vehicles and private entry gate off Eden Street to the courtyard.
Everything about this lavishly appointed home is on point and you will not be disappointed with 1/31 Eden Street as your new home address.
Features we like:
• Low Body Corporate fees only $3662.76 per year
• Quiet location on Darwin’s doorstep
• Secure garaging for 2 vehicles with extra shelving
• Daikin split system air conditioning throughout
• Gourmet galley style kitchen with stone bench tops and abundant storage
• Open plan living & dining areas with dual opening doors to the courtyard garden
• Private courtyard with tropical gardens and formal sitting areas is easement free
• 3 generous bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
• Luxurious master with walk-in robe, ensuite with double vanity and double rain shower
• Main bathroom hosts a double vanity and bath
• First floor balcony with treetop views, a quiet space to enjoy the fresh air
• Peace of mind with security mesh to all sliding doors and windows
Around the Area:
• 2 minutes from the CBD in a leafy, quiet neighbourhood
• Stuart Park Primary School and local parklands and play areas nearby
• Easy commute through to work or lifestyle activities
• Nearby to the Water Front, Cullen Bay, The Esplanade and so much more
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|