Celeste Mackenzie of Raine & Horne Darwin brings you peaceful garden villa living pleasantly tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac in Bakewell.
Being conveniently positioned in close proximity to popular shopping precincts, local parks, Bakewell Primary School and childcare facilities. This abode will suit families, professionals and investors alike.
Upon entry, you are greeted by the master bedroom positioned on your left with a walk-in robe and a well maintained ensuite. Followed by the second and third bedroom both featuring mirrored built-in robes. All equipped with ceiling fans and air conditioners for your comfort.
With the main bathroom being centralised and conveniently shared with the laundry facilities. Take advantage of the shower-bath and enjoy a relaxing bath in the comfort of your own home.
The floating floorboards are consistent throughout leading into the open plan living area. With a modern kitchen containing surround benches and plenty of cupboard space, overlooking the dining and living area. It will be easy to want to open up the doors and enjoy the beautiful breeze in a light-filled living area.
Enjoy the privacy in your own lush, but low maintenance garden with no rear neighbours and for your convenience, a single carport at the front of the villa. Partnered with an off-street parking space for a second car.
What we love:
- Light-filled open plan living, dining, kitchen area for your enjoyment
- Renovated kitchen has surround benches with plenty of storage
- Floating timber floorboards throughout the home
- Practical bathroom is centrally located with the laundry combined
- Built-in robes to reasonable sized second/third bedrooms
- Each room contains split system air-conditioning
- Partially covered alfresco area overlooking a private low maintenance yard
- Single carport joins with an extra off-street parking space
About the property:
- Area on Title: 310 square metres
- Body Corporate Manager: Whittles Body Corporate Management Services
- Body Corporate Fees: $710 per quarter (approx)
- Council Rates-$1,737 per annum (approx)
- Hot Water System: Electric
- Potential Rental Yield: $420-450 per week
- Year Built: 2001