Positioned in a great location with leafy surrounds is this beautifully presented Durack home situated near local schools, the Palmerston CBD and the Palmerston PGA hosting 18 hole golf course.
Dressed in contemporary tones with four bedrooms (main includes ensuite), this home blends original charm with a modern ambiance to provide opportunity for relaxed family living.
A chef’s kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space provides the centrepiece for this property that boasts tiled floors throughout separate fully air conditioned living areas, a rear patio overlooking the backyard and spa perfect for that afternoon or night time of entertainment.
• The front living room invites outdoors to fill the home with natural light.
• The kitchen is complete with ample bench and storage space and overlooking the second open plan living and dining room.
• Great sized undercover entertaining area just perfect for year round entertaining!
• Well equipped backyard focusing on the lake with in-ground spa and additional paved area.
• All bedrooms features built in wardrobes and air-conditioning and the master is compete with ensuite.
• Practical main bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet.
• Double garage and drive through space for extra parking behind the garage.
• Fully air-conditioned throughout.
Tenanted until January 2021 at $450/week, this home makes for a sound investment. The peaceful suburb has fantastic amenities; being just moments from the golf course, Durack Primary School, day care centres, local specialty shops, and public transport has secured Durack as one of Palmerston’s favourite suburbs, keeping it in high demand year after year.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$478 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-27 %|