City fringe living in the sought after suburb of Stuart Park – spend your free time exploring the nearby waterways and watching the yachts in the water as the sunsets over the city lights that are lit up on the horizon – this is your new normal!
Located in a tropically inspired complex of apartments is this spaciously designed apartment. Inside is an open plan living and dining room with tiled flooring and A/C along with dual opening doors that lead through to the balcony beyond.
The kitchen includes wrap around counters with plenty of prep areas to work from and overhead storage as well. Each of the two bedrooms includes A/C and the master is further enhanced with a wall of wardrobes and a private ensuite bathroom.
From the balcony you can take in the cool afternoon sea breezes or enjoy entertaining with friends and family in this cool, private space.
From here the city is only 5 minutes away, likewise, the Water Front Precinct with the Wave Pool and loads of dining options are nearby as well. Vacant and move in ready – this is a must see.
• Tropically inspired homes that are relaxed and welcoming
• Super sized balcony offers loads of outdoor entertaining spaces with views across Darwin harbour, the perfect place to relax at the end of a long day.
• Full sized kitchen include overhead storage and hard wearing laminate counters
• Spaciously designed open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring and split A/C
• Dual opening sliding doors leading to the balcony and outdoor entertaining areas
• Hallway linen closet and NBN connected
• 3 bedrooms, master with impressive wardrobes and ensuite bathroom
• Bedrooms two & three have a built in robe along with tiled flooring
• Secure storeroom & two secure parking spaces on title
• Waterfront and wave pool at your finger tips
• Be in the city in under 5 minutes to enjoy lifestyle and leisure activities
• Drop the daily commute in favour of more free time
• Spend some time at the Cullen Bay Precinct
• Explore the nearby Marina, watch the boats bobbing in the calm waters
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|