This well maintained three bedroom apartment has enormous open plan living and dining areas with large windows that let in plenty of natural light and delightful sea breezes.
• The full sized kitchen includes wrap around counters finished in earthy tones with overhead storage, dishwasher and a breakfast bar seating
• Expansive open plan living area is fully tiled and air conditioned and gives you plenty of space to work with
• Sliding doors lead through to the tree top balcony that is the perfect place to host a dinner party or relax in the cool breezes.
• Master bedroom enjoys sliding door to the balcony as well as built in robes and private ensuite bathroom
• Remaining two bedrooms are well sized and include built in robes and split system air conditioning
• Main bathroom with shower over bath and ample vanity storage make this one a great choice for families with young children!
• Separate internal laundry with linen press storage with second linen press on the wall facing the laundry
• Basement store-room for fishing gear, tools, camping equipment, bikes or more!
• Two secure undercover car spaces in gated carpark
• Located on level two with a lift in the building.
If you’re looking for a massive apartment that’s close to the city whilst still enjoying a quiet neighbourhood this is the one for you! Minutes away from the CBD, shops, cafes, schools and more!
Please note: All Raine & Horne properties must be inspected in person by at least one lease holder before an application can be accepted.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|