This spacious family sized home has been beautifully renovated from the front to the back, painted throughout and is located only 5 minutes from Darwin City.
Set on a large block and in a prime Stuart Park location, its got loads of room to move and space for all the toys!
What we love;
• Split system air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
• Main living space leads out to private balcony to enjoy those warm Darwin evenings
• Updated kitchen & meals area has electric cooking facilities, dishwasher, breakfast bar and generous overhead & underbench cupboard space
• Built-in study nook
• Bedrooms feature ceiling-to-floor built-in robes and split system air-conditioning
• Main bathroom features freestanding shower plus a separate toilet
• Downstairs has a lot storage & extra parking space
• Open plan laundry downstairs which leads through to front & rear yards
• Fully fenced & 2x lockable driveway gates
• Large grassed areas with low maintenance garden surrounds
• Undercover parking for up to 4x vehicles
Please note: All Raine&Horne properties must be inspected in person by at least one lease holder before an application can be accepted.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|