Boasting the enviable indoor / outdoor lifestyle the Territory is synonymous for, the home flows easily from the indoor living rooms through to the side verandahs and decked entertaining areas to the back of the home. Currently rented, you could earn a rental income initially and then move in as this home is perfect for those wanting a low maintenance lifestyle!
Investors – this is a low maintenance ready-to-go investment in a popular family friendly suburb. Why put up with expensive strata fees and the hassles of body corporate when you can secure a property like this?
Tenanted till Jan 2023 at $550 per week
Council Rates – $1826 per year
• Spaciously designed executive residence in a family orientated suburban setting
• Dual garage parking with A/C making this a versatile space; mancave, home gym or home-based business.
• Sheltered front porch leads through to the front facing living room
• Open plan living, dining and family room all with tiled flooring and A/C
• Kitchen offers a gourmet touch with island bench and access to the back verandah
• Banks of sliding doors open from the living areas to the verandah for great flow
• Alfresco decked entertaining area overlooks the gardens and lawns
• Master bedroom suite includes a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have a built-in robe and A/C
• Main bathroom offers a relaxing bath tub plus shower
• Internal laundry room and hallway linen press for extra storage space
Located nearby to community parklands with play areas for the kids, the Rosebery Primary and Middle School along with day-care, local GP and dentist plus a servo with takeaway options and the best Indian takeaway in town as well.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$498 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|